Top Firearms Instruction -

Safety
Training
Upcoming
powered by

My Blog

Fundamentals

I write about this often, mainly because I believe it so much. Being advanced, or high level, or just really good at any skill, basically boils down to understanding and performance of the fundamentals. I think too many people want to hurry up and get to the advanced moves or tactics when from the very beginning they are learning what they need to excel. From there it's practice and experience.

Come join me this Saturday in Lenexa for my outrageously popular Kansas and Missouri Concealed Carry Course. You are going to love it. If you have already taken it, or want to practice before taking it, then come join me in Overland Park on Sunday, August 23rd for our Fundamental Handgun Mastery Seminar.

Train hard and be safe!

8 Comments to Fundamentals :

Comments RSS
cook on Saturday, September 5, 2020 6:39 AM
This blog was extremely helpful. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else! נערות ליווי
Reply to comment

COOK on Monday, September 14, 2020 3:06 AM
It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know good shampoo for pugs
Reply to comment

COOK on Monday, September 14, 2020 9:01 AM
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! Seo backlinks
Reply to comment

COOK on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 4:24 AM
Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. voyance sans cb
Reply to comment

COOK on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 7:27 AM
Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight Spares identification & calculation
Reply to comment

odd games on mobile on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 8:24 AM
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. odd games on mobile
Reply to comment

COOK on Thursday, September 17, 2020 4:37 AM
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. acheter des backlinks
Reply to comment

COOK on Sunday, September 20, 2020 3:40 AM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing נערות ליווי במרכז
Reply to comment